Vincent Valentine (
bloodypast) wrote in
mogmelodies2017-03-05 12:55 pm
Backdated to March 2nd-ish --Reno, Albel, Sheena, Cloud, Jade, Sephiroth
The first letter would go to all of those listed above except Jade and Sephiroth.
[This letter'd come early March 2nd, and by the hand-writing it's Ophelia herself not Vincent writing it.]
Hi everyone kupo,
I have no idea when he'd get to it kupo, so I'm doing so for him. Ms. Lucrecia vanished yesterday, and Vincent confirmed she is in Crystal Stasis in the hospital kupo. I can't actually tell how he's doing with this--and that worries me kupo. Things had been going so much better! Orpheus and I were so pleased and happy for them, as they've both had more than enough hard times kupo.
He's even more silent than usual kupo, but he doesn't seem to be 'brooding'? Not like I've seen him before, anyways. I'm concerned, but only because I know how he can be kupo.
~Ophelia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[The second letter would come also from Ophelia, instead of Vin's handwriting.]
Dear Jade and Sephiroth,
Neither of you seemed that close with her, but I thought you'd like to know anyways kupo. Dr. Lucrecia Crescent has entered Crystal Stasis kupo, as of yesterday. Vincent has confirmed she is in the crystallized Heroes wing.
~Ophelia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OOC: I can throw up a post/log if anyone wants to actually interact with Vin pre-end-game.]
[This letter'd come early March 2nd, and by the hand-writing it's Ophelia herself not Vincent writing it.]
Hi everyone kupo,
I have no idea when he'd get to it kupo, so I'm doing so for him. Ms. Lucrecia vanished yesterday, and Vincent confirmed she is in Crystal Stasis in the hospital kupo. I can't actually tell how he's doing with this--and that worries me kupo. Things had been going so much better! Orpheus and I were so pleased and happy for them, as they've both had more than enough hard times kupo.
He's even more silent than usual kupo, but he doesn't seem to be 'brooding'? Not like I've seen him before, anyways. I'm concerned, but only because I know how he can be kupo.
~Ophelia
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[The second letter would come also from Ophelia, instead of Vin's handwriting.]
Dear Jade and Sephiroth,
Neither of you seemed that close with her, but I thought you'd like to know anyways kupo. Dr. Lucrecia Crescent has entered Crystal Stasis kupo, as of yesterday. Vincent has confirmed she is in the crystallized Heroes wing.
~Ophelia
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OOC: I can throw up a post/log if anyone wants to actually interact with Vin pre-end-game.]

no subject
You have my deepest gratitude for letting me know and please pass my condolences onto Vincent, also.
Nevertheless while we weren't close, it could have been so different.
~Sephiroth
no subject
I'm sorry to hear that. My condolences to Vincent.
Is there anything I can do?
- K'pandolu
no subject
~~Ophelia
no subject
Do you know where he is?
~Sheena
[Action?]
What, right now kupo? He was at the house yesterday, and then was at the Crystalized Heroes' wing in the Hospital kupo. When I left just now kupo, he was on his way out the door to do some errands kupo.
[Action]
Yeah. Right now. I want to talk to him. [ She pauses as she thinks. ] I have the feeling he'll be back at the Heroes' Wing today. I can probably find him there.
Do you want to come with me?
Re: [Action]
Probably kupo, but I bet I can find him faster kupo. Do you want to come with me kupo?
[Because it wasn't just that Vincent had been quieter than usual. He'd been...distracted. Which was understandable to Ophelia, considering it all. But it meant he might be taking longer on his errands than usual.]
So late... I'm sorry. :(
[ And who better than Ophelia to know where he is? ]
no subject
I had noticed she didn't come to work like usual. Thank you for letting me know.
How is Vincent holding up?
-Jade
no subject
He's quieter than normal kupo, but he's not brooding like I've seen him do before? I can't tell easily kupo. I'm worried, but...I mean, I think he was and is doing better kupo than he was when he first came to Crystallis.
He's so stubborn and private kupo!
~~Ophelia
no subject
I doubt forcing him to speak before he's ready will do much good. He's an intelligent man... and he's seen what kind of damage bottling up one's emotions can cause.
[They all did, when it happened to Sephiroth.]
The best support we can give him right now is to make our presence known, but not push him unless his mental state starts getting worse. If he can't find a way to cope with the loss on his own, then we'll step in. Just keep an eye on him until then.
-Jade
no subject
How are you guys doing? You need anything?
no subject
She'll calm down eventually, but she still is not a happy moogle.]
I'm alright--I mean, as much as I can be considering the state of the world and my worry over him and the rest of you kupo. Vincent is... I don't know how he is kupo.
[Flail a bit.]
He isn't brooding the way he has before, but he's quiet. I mean quieter than normal kupo. He IS eating, and...well, maybe not sleeping as well as he was for a while, but no nightmares kupo.
[Distressed moogle is distressed.]